India Warehousing Show brings to you its Digital Week from 6-10 September 2021 – a specially curated week paving the way for an online warehousing, material handling, logistics and supply chain community.
The Digital Week will offer a mix of business to business activities such as virtual exhibition, e-conference, product showcase, launches, business matchmaking and GoConnect tool.
As India’s leading warehousing and logistics show goes digital for the first time, it bring to you 8 power packed sessions converging 60+ speakers from Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Niti Aayog, Asian Paints, Honda, Nivea, Big Basket, Tata Starquik, Flipkart, Nestle, Coca Cola, Cipla, ITC, Swiggy, Raymonds, Grofers, Sun Pharma, DHL, ESR India, Welspun One among others. The exclusively curated sessions will enable you to network, enrich and evolve with the changing market trends.
The webinar topics for the knowledge sessions are:
- A bold vision for Supply Chain 2030: Automation the “Game Changer”–Are we ready for it?
- No Paper, No Problems: Why Forward-Thinking Companies Are Adopting a Paperless Supply Chain?
- “Meet the Industry Heroes” – “Successful stories Straight from the horse’s mouth”: Restructuring a Resilient and cost-effective Supply Chain Ecosystem for the new normal
- The Pandemic and the pharmaceutical world: The changing face of pharma supply chain industry- Reinforcing the need for a Crisis Response Strategy
- Expert Talk: Crises Brings Opportunities – How to be Omni-supply chain and E-commerce Ready-Creating a transformation roadmap for e-supply chain
- Candid Talk: “The Last Mile Delivery- A race to satisfy consumers” – Breaking down digitally empowered, value based and customer centric last mile delivery while balancing commercial reality.
- Warehousing through the lens of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”-Building Warehousing competitiveness: Key Trends shaping the new world of warehousing
The Digital Week includes unique and innovative segments such as Fire Side Chat Session: “Insulation in Building and Construction Industry in 21st Century” on 7 September, which will have Mr. Vimal Paul, Technical Marketing Manager, ROCKWOOL speaking on the topic and sharing his insights.
Furthermore, this digital week also brings to you a LIVE Product Launch and Open House for you on the 8th of September, held by Jungheinrich India, and driven by Mr Bart Sprangers, Director Sales Product Management APAC.
The India Warehousing Digital Week 2021 offers you the opportunity to discover, collaborate and source products from top brands like ESR India, Armstrong, Jungheinrich, EPLAN India, RITTAL India, International Finance Corporation, Honeywell, Zebra Technologies, Roxul Rockwool, Nido Machineries, A.V. Engineers, The Hi-tech Robotic Systemz, Fleetx Technologies, Kelley Material Handling, Bastian Solutions, Atmos, Zhejiang Damon Technology & many others.