Tata Motors, India’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer, set new benchmarks in India’s rapidly growing pickup segment with the launch of the Yodha 2.0, Intra V20 bi-fuel and Intra V50, today in Hyderabad. The new rugged and tough pickups come with bold new design and offer the highest load-carrying capacity, largest deck length, longest range and are equipped with several modern features essential for a safe and comfortable drive. The new Yodha 2.0, Intra V20 bi-fuel and Intra V50 are designed and engineered to cater to a wide variety of urban and rural applications, including the expanding delivery requirements of FMCG, e-commerce and logistics sectors. Each of these pickups offer the lowest total cost of ownership in their category to enable our customers earn maximum profits. Tata Motors commemorated the launch of India’s best pickups by delivering 750 of them to customers across the country.
“Every aspect of these pickups has been meticulously engineered to efficiently service a wide variety of uses across urban, semi-urban and rural areas. They come with bold new design and offer the highest payload capacity to carry heavier cargo; largest deck length to carry voluminous loads; highest power to weight ratio, longest range to traverse maximum distance; and modern safety and comfort features for stress-free driving. With all-terrain access to reach the remotest locations and the backing of India’s largest dealer and service network, the holistic value proposition offered by our comprehensive range of pickups is unbeatable.”Mr. Girish Wagh, Executive Director, Tata Motors
- Highest rated payload: 2,000kg
- Powered by 2.2L diesel engine with 250Nm torque
- Highest grade-ability of 30%
- Updated rugged looks with metallic bumper and fender
The Yodha is also available in 1200, 1500 and 1700kg rated payload options, comes with 4×4 and 4×2 configurations, and is available in single cab and crew cab options empowering the customers to choose their perfect model and cab type for their use.
- Highest rated payload: 1500kg
- Powered by 1.5L diesel engine with 220Nm torque
- Longest load body of 2960mm
The new Intra V50 sets new paradigms in the segment with its high payload capacity, state-of-the-art cabin comfort, longest load deck and high ground clearance for worry-free all-terrain operations in urban and semi-urban areas.
- Powered by 1.2L bi-fuel engine with 106Nm torque
- Highest payload for bi-fuel CV: 1000kg
- Maximum range of 700km
Intra V20 is the country’s first bi-fuel (CNG + petrol) commercial vehicle with payload of 1000kg, that combines the robustness of the proven Intra V20 capabilities with the lower operational cost of CNG to deliver more value.
In addition, customers benefit from the best-in-industry after-sales, easy availability of spares and value-added services offered under the Sampoorna Seva 2.0 programme, which includes:
- Tata Zippy: Repair time assurance programme with problem resolution within 48 hours*
- Tata Alert: Road side assistance programme with assured problem resolution within 24 hours* for vehicles under warranty
- Tata Guru: 50,000+ trained technicians to provide roadside and workshop assistance for repairs and services across the country
- Tata Bandhu: A unique app that brings all stakeholders – mechanics, drivers and fleet owners on a single platform for easy connect with Tata Gurus when needed
A 360-degree, national multimedia marketing campaign has been launched to engage audiences through emotive storytelling that brings to life the multiple facets and features of the newly introduced pickups. These campaigns effectively highlight key attributes of the various pickups along with the engineering prowess, service ecosystem and ease of access that Tata Motors brings to its customers.