With the Fourth Industrial Revolution upon us, emerging technologies such as IoT, Blockchain, collaborative robotics, advanced analytics, machine learning and AI are enabling and accelerating the digital transformation of supply chains for greater customer-centricity, operations agility and efficiency gains. However, the real challenge lies not in learning the available technologies, but rather on how organisations can successfully digitalise, automate, implement and integrate these technologies to reduce supply chain silos for improved visibility and value creation.
A recent report by Accenture has indicated that 85% of businesses have implemented or are going to integrate digital technology to transform their supply chain management. An effective digital supply chain is expected to result in a 10% revenue increase, 20% procurement cost reduction, and 50% supply chain cost reduction.
To bridge this digital divide to achieve an unbroken supply chain network, Trueventus is organising SUPPLY CHAIN CONGRESS 4.0. This will be a two-day event and will be held at The Lancaster Bangkok in Thailand on the 9th and 10th of October this. The event will provide the perfect platform for supply chain, procurement and logistics professionals to learn how to successfully deploy emerging technologies in embracing supply chain 4.0 by building an agile, responsive and ever-improving end-to-end supply chain.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Futureproofing your supply chain and logistics operations in a connected age
- Evaluating the ROI of smart technologies’ integration and their role in your supply chain strategy
- Leveraging the power of analytics to advance accuracy in supply chain operations
- Breaking silos and re-engineering processes to improve supply chain responsiveness and flexibility
- Driving process optimisation and automation to transform supply chain from demand planning, warehousing to last-mile delivery.
For more details about the event, please mail at email@example.com.