Indian Institute of Material Management (IIMM), Mumbai will conduct its flagship annual conference “DISHA” this year through virtual means.
DISHA is one of the largest Supply Chain and Procurement events in India dedicated to the unique challenges of the Supply Chain management community.
The conference will be held virtually for three days from 10th to 12th December 2020 from 1pm to 6 pm. The theme of the event this year is “Supply Chain Management: Gearing up for the Next Normal”.
Some key areas of focus in DISHA 2020 are:
• Strategise and implement localisation and indigenisation for your key categories
• Implement cost optimisation initiatives while maintaining value addition to the business
• Re-evaluate your strategies to improve the risk management capabilities for your business to mitigate disruption
• Re-engineer Supply Chain through Digitalisation to gain insights, implement adaptive and agile supply chain thereby enhancing efficiency and productivity.
For 10+ years, DISHA has helped companies develop and implement programs through interactive workshops, innovative keynotes and networking sessions for multiple industries, sectors and organisations. Participants will get an opportunity to benchmark their strategies, plans and actions.
It will also serve as a platform for learning about leaders across industries and networking with them. Needless to say, following are the benefits that a Virtual Conference can provide:
· Maximised participation: Delegates can attend more than 30 hours of streamed and on-demand sessions (during and post-conference) giving you the opportunity to consume the world-class content at your convenience.
· World-class content: Best in class industry experience and thought leadership which will shape the future of Procurement and Supply chain in the new normal.
· Ease of Access: Delegates can actively participate in the conference from anywhere in the world. Delegates can access the live and video on demand stream on their choice of device that has an internet connection.
· Networking: Delegates can network with their peers before and during the event – providing unprecedented networking opportunities.
· Interaction: With Q&As and industry polls during the live sessions, delegates can seek answers to their queries and participate in the polls to get a view of people’s opinion on the same topic.
With all the above benefits, participation in such an unprecedented event becomes a must-have for the Supply Chain and Procurement professionals. 63 speakers from a large cross-section of industries, across geographies, consulting and academia will participate in the event.
Powerful Keynotes, Expert Talks, Panel Discussions and a Fireside Chat with senior industry people will surely be an enriching value addition.
For more details and registration, click here.